BREAKING! New Emails Raise RED FLAGS About Election in Key Georgia County

Election night in Georgia was an absolute mess. We all know why, but we don't have enough concrete evidence yet, or we don't have a judge willing to look at the evidence.

On the night of the election, there seemed to be some uncertainty regarding the ballot counting operation and everyone going home and coming back the following day.

In sworn affidavits, two people who were there that night claimed that at around 10:30 pm, someone told everyone to stop working and come back the next day at 8:30 am. Five or six media outlets corroborate that timeline as well and many people say that this information came from Regina Waller.

Waller initially claimed that she had "stated to all media ... that although several workers were released to go home, a small team remained behind to assist with scanning ballots."

In an email to State Farm Arena spokesman Garin Narain, county spokeswoman Regina Waller made Narain aware that news outlets would be there in the morning

This email reads:

"The workers in the Absentee Ballot Processing area will get started again at 8 am tomorrow. Dave and the crew from Fox News are requesting to return to the area for additional live shots. The crew would like to be here from 9 am to 7 pm (end time may change). I can be here with them for part of the day.

Mr. Jones, could you please let your staff know that they will be here? I don't want to interrupt the process by them arriving without advanced notice."

Then we have an email from later that night in which Fran Calhoun said,

"FYI - SOS just sort of threw the team under the bus stating that "we had a great day, but we decided to 'throw in the towel' for the night even though the public is waiting..." on results"

One of the affidavits from Georgia Republican Party Field Organizer Michelle Branton, claimed that, at around 10:30 p.m., "a woman [in the ballot-processing room] yelled to everyone to stop working and to return the next day at 8:30 a.m."

"Nearly all of the staff workers" departed the arena after that directive, Branton stated, leaving only a small number of workers behind, one of whom was Regina Waller.

Another Georgia Republican Party ballot watcher, Mitchell Harrison, said in his own sworn testimony that he worked alongside Branton that night and also witnessed the woman dismiss workers "sometime after 10 o'clock," after which "all but 4 election employees" left the arena.

Both people who gave the sworn affidavits said they had been directed by a GOP supervisor to obtain the number of ballots scanned and the number remaining to be scanned. Both claimed to have asked Regina Waller for that information three separate times; Waller eventually told them to find the information on the state’s website.

The two left State Farm Arena "shortly after 10:30 p.m." and said that some time after returning to the Fulton County Board of Elections Warehouse, they became aware that ballot counting was still continuing at the arena.

Harrison said he and another worker eventually returned to to the Arena "just before 1:00 a.m.," upon which “we were told counting had been going on, but had just ended in the last few minutes.”

Just the News

The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author of the article and not necessarily shared or endorsed by

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.